pizza dough for one 12 to14-inch pizza
- ¾ oz.garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp.parsley, chopped
- 1 oz.olive oil
- 5 oz.cooked chicken breast, diced
- 4 oz.mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½Fresh California Avocado*, sliced into 8 slices
- 1 oz.red onions, sliced
- 1 oz.pepperoncini, chopped
- 1 ½ oz.feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 oz.kalamata olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Shape pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Combine the garlic, parsley and olive oil to form a paste. Brush this onto the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese over the brushed pizza dough. Add the chicken breast, red onions, pepperoncini, avocado, feta cheese and kalamata olives. Spread the remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. Serve.